- While Metro Style™ doors’ aesthetic beauty doesn’t reveal its strength, these doors are stronger, more secure, and less susceptible to damage than veneer or solid wood doors.
- Metro Style™ doors will never warp, crack, peel or bow.
- Metro Style™ doors are available with fire ratings to meet the requirements of the clients. With Metro Style™ doors, steel doors designed to substitute wooden doors can meet building and fire code requirements while also enhancing the aesthetic integrity or harmony of any building design.
- Metro Style™ doors with Embossed panels and Groove line in powder-coated or painted finish enables the steel door to resemble a wooden door. With the added stability of steel, it provides greater life safety protection and security while maintaining aesthetic beauty and elegance.
- Metro Style™ doors are compatible with a wider range of door hardware, including fire exit devices, concealed or surface mounted door closers, hinges, locks and other hardware.
Where Could Metro Style™ Doors Be Used? Metro Style™ doors are equally suited to both interior and exterior applications. It can be installed in condominiums, hotels, schools, hospitals, offices, nursing homes, apartment buildings, and other facilities that need to maintain design harmony without sacrificing elegance, durability and security. They are widely used as main doors, bedroom doors, stairwell doors, conference/meeting room doors, hospital doors, and classroom doors.
Properly selected and installed Metro Style™ doors provide all the warmth and beauty of a wooden door and make it last for several years. For applications that demand large measures of both style and strength, these doors combine the traditional values of wood with a heart osteel.